Protection of personal data
INFORMATION ABOUT THE METHOD AND SCOPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING ACCORDING TO THE
General data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679/EU (GDPR)
1) Zámecké vinařství Bzenec s.r.o., with the registered office at Zámecká 1508, 696 81 Bzenec, Czech Republic, company Reg. No.: 476 83 295, recorded in the Commercial Register kept with the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, Rider 52969, processes your personal data required for executing properly its activities (hereinafter also referred to as “Personal Data”) as a data controller.
2) Your Personal Data are processed by Zámecké vinařství Bzenec s.r.o. for the purposes mentioned below only and on the basis of the mentioned legal bases:
a) The performance of a contract (hereinafter also referred to as a “Contract”) pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter b) of the GDPR.
b) Marketing – on the basis of your revocable approval under Art. 6 par. 1 letter a) of the GDPR, i.e. especially offering products and services, sending information about events organized, products, services, and other activities, including direct marketing using electronic means under Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on some services of an information company.
c) Keeping a user account on the basis of your revocable approval under Art. 6 par. 1 letter a) of the GDPR.
3) Processed data
a) Forename and surname
b) Home address
c) Delivery address
d) E-mail address
e) Phone number
f) Date of birth
g) Relation to wine
4) Form of processing – Personal Data will be processed by the data controller in electronic form using automated and non-automated processing or in printed form using non-automated processing
5) Personal Data will be provided by Zámecké vinařství Bzenec s.r.o. for the following third parties:
a) persons providing Zámecké vinařství Bzenec s.r.o. with server, web, cloud or IT services and
b) also an external accounting or tax adviser for the purpose of performing a Contract;
c) they can also be provided for an external law office for the purpose of performing a Contract and
d) the transport company MESSENGER, a.s.
6) Personal Data will not be provided for third persons from countries outside the EU and EEA.
7) Personal Data will be processed by Zámecké vinařství Bzenec s.r.o. throughout the duration of the Contract or for the time required for performing the duties to archive of Zámecké vinařství Bzenec s.r.o. according to the applicable legal regulations but no later than 10 years from the termination thereof. Information kept on the basis of the approval given will be processed for an indefinite term until the approval is revoked.
8) The purchase of goods is not conditioned by the approval to process Personal Data and the buyer can revoke the approval to keep and process the above Personal Data on the basis of the approval or to receive commercial messages at any time by sending a message to the company’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by notifying the company of this fact by phone, or specially as follows:
a) By cancelling the user account on logging in to the account.
b) For the processing of Personal Data for the purpose of marketing, the buyer proceeds according to the link to unsubscribe from the commercial mailing list that is in every e-mail received.
This revocation of the buyer’s approval is not to the prejudice of the processing of Personal Data performed in the past or for the purposes of performing the Contract where the Buyer is a contracting party, or where Personal Data are necessary for performing a legal duty.
9) In compliance with personal data protection regulations, you have the following rights:
a) The right of access to your Personal Data with Zámecké vinařství Bzenec s.r.o., which means that you can ask Zámecké vinařství Bzenec s.r.o. at any time to confirm whether the Personal Data relating to you are or are not being processed. If they are, you can ask at any time for what purposes, in what scope, to whom they are made available, for what time they will be processed, whether you have the rights to correct, erase, limit processing, or object, from where the Personal Data have been obtained, and whether the processing of your Personal Data is a basis for automatic decision-making, including profiling if any. You have also the right to get a copy of your Personal Data, where the first copy is free. Zámecké vinařství Bzenec s.r.o. may require a reasonable charge to be paid for the administrative costs for any additional provision of your Personal Data.
b) The right to correct your Personal Data, which means that you can ask Zámecké vinařství Bzenec s.r.o. to correct or complete your Personal Data if they are incorrect or incomplete.
c) The right to erase your Personal Data, which means that Zámecké vinařství Bzenec s.r.o. must erase your Personal Data if (i) they are no more required for the purposes for which they have been collected or otherwise processed, (ii) you revoke your approval and there is no other reason to process (iii), you object to processing and there are no prevailing justified reasons for processing (iv), processing is unlawful, or (v) processing is imposed by a legal duty.
d) The right to limit processing of your Personal Data, which means that if disputable issues concerning the processing of your Personal Data are not solved; particularly if (i) you deny the accuracy of your Personal Data, (ii) processing is unlawful but you want to limit processing of your Personal Data only instead of erasing them, (iii) Zámecké vinařství Bzenec s.r.o. needs no more your Personal Data for the purposes of processing but you need them, (iv) or if you have objected to processing under Art. 1.6. letter f), Zámecké vinařství Bzenec s.r.o. can have your Personal Data saved only and further processing is conditioned by your approval or by the fact that these data are required to determine, exercise or defend legal claims.
e) The right to data portability, which means that you have the right to receive your Personal Data you have provided for Zámecké vinařství Bzenec s.r.o. with the approval to process or for the purposes of performing a Contract in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, you have the right to transmit those data to another controller from Zámecké vinařství Bzenec s.r.o.
f) The right to object to processing of your Personal Data, which means that you can submit a written or electronic objection to processing of your Personal Data to Zámecké vinařství Bzenec s.r.o. Then Zámecké vinařství Bzenec s.r.o. will not process your Personal Data any more unless it proves serious justified reasons for processing that take precedence over your interests or rights and freedoms.
10) You can exercise all of your rights established by the previous paragraph with Zámecké vinařství Bzenec s.r.o. either in writing by registered letter sent to the address of its registered office or electronically by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com or by phone on number: +420 518 384 123.
11) You have also the right to file a complaint about processing of your Personal Data with the Office for Personal Data Protection on: www.uoou.cz.
12) The provision of your Personal Data for the purpose of concluding a Contract is required because they are necessary for performing obligations arising out of the Contract or providing them is required by law. Failure to provide data may result in that the Contract will not be concluded.
13) No automated decision-making or profiling takes place on the basis of the Personal Data being processed.
14) In case that Zámecké vinařství Bzenec s.r.o. wants to use Personal Data for a purpose different from that specified in this information clause you will be given information about such different purpose and other information mentioned in this clause without delay.
15) The information becomes effective on 25 May 2018.
In Bzenec on 16 May 2018.